My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

May 16th

We will be leaving for China on May 16th! I can't believe that we're only 8 days away from being in China!!!! I am a raging nutcase about everything right now. I don't know how Ron stays so calm about it all!!! We will return home June 3rd/4th.
Hopefully our laptop will work in China. People have told me that the Internet access is soooo slow there. We might have some problems accessing things there. Grrrrr!
Tonight we're making a pilgrimage to Wal Mart to buy some last travel items for Jensen like pull-ups, Little Swimmers and some snacks for us to take to China.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just hurry up and get there... I am dying to see Jensen... all the best... Love Fliss

7:29 PM  
Blogger S to the Power of SIX!!! said...

We Will be watching in total excitement!!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home