My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Insanity!!!!!!!!

I am so stressed out and nervous about our trip. we leave tomorrow!!!!!!! Can you imagine this?????? AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my nerves can take this. I never imagined that I would be so worked up over this trip. Once I get there I know I will be much calmer. Right now I'm one big ole basket case!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

I'm nervous for you!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I can't wait to follow your travels and see y'all become a family!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Valerie... take a chill pill and have a great time... having said that... I will most likely be the same way. Good luck you two... Love Fliss

4:17 AM  
Blogger Applecore said...

Hope you made it safely to China! I'm guessing it's in the middle of the night in China right now since the time is 7 p m i Sweden. I'm looking forward to reading your first China-post!

/Helena in Sweden

10:08 AM  
Blogger lara said...

Valerie i hope that you had a good trip and i cant wait to see pictures of you both with jensen

10:43 AM  
Blogger SARA said...

Hope you made it ok!!!

Melinda was kicked off American Idol tonight in case you were wondering LOL

10:18 PM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

Are you there yet?? LOL I feel like a kid waiting for the car ride to end!!! Post as soon as you can!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

YAY! Safe travels! Hope Jensen is happy and well when you meet him! Can't wait to hear all about it!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home