My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Medical Appointment

We have Jensen's medical appointment today at 10:00. Luckily for us it's not too early in the morning so we can sleep in today. Jensen and his Daddy like to sleep!! Most people who have done the medical portion on the trip have told us that it's not too bad. Jensen is so mild mannered so I don't think he'll cry his eyes out when the doctor examines him. Of course, I say that now. Watch me eat my words! HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope all went well with it...

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home