My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Pearl River Cruise

We pretty much have a free day today until this evening. Hopefully the rain will subside so we can go out and do some shopping. There are a few things I'd still like to get for Jensen before we leave China. I want to get him some squeaky shoes and a few outfits. Also, I want to get some friends and family a few small souvenirs. And, yes, Sheryl, we are going to hunt down that item for you today, too.
This evening we're taking a Pearl River Cruise. I assume most families take this cruise while they are here adopting in China. I'm looking forward to it. There's supposed to be a big Chinese supper on it. Yummy! Let's hope that there is something there for Ron to eat.

3 Comments:

Blogger mskajlc said...

Thank you, if you cant find it dont stress yourself about it!!

How has Ron made out with the food? Is he starving yet??

4:13 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you had a great time on the Pearl River... another thing I am looking forward to seeing... I hear SO much about it. Hope all is going well...

4:49 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home