My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Personality!!!!!



Jensen finally laughed and smiled for us!!!!!We were playing silly with him on our hotel room bed when his little mouth curved up into the cutest smile. Oh, his little face just lights up a room. His laugh and smile brought tears to my eyes. He amazes us every second with things that he does. We tried to get pictures of him smiling, but we didn't succeed yet. Here are some others for his adoring fan club.
Also Jensen hates to wear socks. Today he learned how to pull them off his feet. It was cracking us up as we watched him tear them off his feet.

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'm so happy to read this! That first smile is so precious. I have the date of Nathan's first smile for us in his baby book. Jenson is looking more relaxed in his pictures now. You all are doing so great!

1:11 AM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

Each day you will begin to see more of his personality. He is just so adorable!! Lia wont keep socks on her feet either. She puts them on her hands or on her baby doll..she would actually prefer to be totally naked, she doesnt like clothing at all!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Mom 2 six said...

It just gets better and better with time !

6:08 AM  
Blogger mama d said...

Oh, he is SO hansome! Congratulations on your first smile.

6:43 AM  
Blogger kristijo said...

Val:
HEY!!!! I finally have a moment of peace to sit down and read your blog and all I can say is: I'M SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!! He is absolutely precious!!!! I loved the Penguin outfit!!!!! When I get to PA for my next visit I would love to stop by and meet him!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Just wondeful.Thinking of you all the time.

12:51 PM  
Blogger chad-roscoe said...

he must be overwhelmed by the attention!
well, i'm definitly and adoring fan! look forward to more posts!
xx~
di

2:08 PM  
Blogger SARA said...

That is so sweet. He is so adorable!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home