My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

New Foods

Our little man is branching out in the food department. Of course, he still loves his rice cereal and his congee. However, yesterday he ate scrambled eggs, bananas, mashed potatoes, and goldfish crackers. Today I'm going to see if he'll try some more fruits at breakfast. I'd also like to see if he'll drink anything new, too. He just likes water. I'd like to see if he'll try some apple or orange juice. I did try to give him the strawberry yogurt drink, but he spit that out. Oh, well, more for me to enjoy....ha ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger mama d said...

LOVE the updates! Is he feeding himself? Charlie loved to walk through the buffet and point at what he wanted to eat ... then "feed" himself (usually getting most of it on himself).

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home