My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Police Station


Today we're going to the police station to get his passport started. Our guide David told us that it takes five working days for it to be processed. That's all we have on the agenda for today. It's VERY hot here today and the humidity is awful. We're planning to stay in the hotel a lot today so I don't have a repeat performance of my heat sickness from yesterday. Me and the heat just do not mix well together.

Here's a picture of Jensen from today. Here's Sydney Crosby's newest fan. Maybe sometime we'll actually get a smile out of him!!! And notice he still has that little red firetruck. He won't let go of that thing!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger chad-roscoe said...

He is sooo cute! His expression in so serious! But someday soon he will be all smiles all the time!
I am so happy for you!
xx~
di

11:12 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Valeri has Jensen spoken any Cantonese or Mandarin to you? He may know a few words?
He looks like he has a lovely cheeky grin on the bed and I can see he loves his red car.
Hope all the paperwork goes well.Hope you are trying to keep cool..with all the heat.
Take care..thinking of you.

1:37 AM  
Blogger WaitingForDrewBaby said...

I predict the smile will either come tomorrow or the next day. One thing I have noticed from all my blog reading is that Day 3,4, or 5 is when the smiles start to really shine! I am looking forward to seeing Jensen's beautiful smile!!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your such a cutie Jensen, even in your Penguins outfit! :)

Go Stars!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am sure that soon enough a smile will break out... Valerie... I don't think that you will make it in a Florida summer... lol... have fun though...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home