My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Breakfast

First we're going to start the day at the breakfast buffet at the White Swan. I'm glad that we have this buffet. It will be nice to take Jensen to it. There are so many different foods for a person to eat. It will help give us an idea of what kind of meats, fruits, cereals, breads,cheeses, soups, etc he might like to eat. I've been "people watching" like crazy. I've been trying to notice what most of the Chinese children are eating on their plates. I see lots of them chowing down on watermelon especially. I saw the cutest boy about 3 or 4 years old yesterday devouring piece after piece. It was so cute seeing how happy he was and you could just see the love in his parents' eyes too.
Other items I've noticed some of the children eating are noodles, bananas, yogurt, rice and scrambled eggs. I wonder what types of foods Jensen will enjoy eating. There are probably so many things that he has never been exposed to that we'll have to introduce him to.

4 Comments:

Blogger lara said...

Hoping everything went well for you today and that your Jensen is keeping you busy .

3:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you! I will be stalking for pics and an update once your son is in your arms.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Can't wait to see Jensen in your arms! What an exciting day!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jet said...

Those buffets are the best! Just imagine tommorrow you'll be enjoying it with a little boy at your table!! Can't wait to see the Jensen pics....

Jet (China boys)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home