My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 3 Pictures





This is Ron today doing the posting of the pictures. Valeri is resting right now. It was very muggy today with off and on rain. The air temperature is only 75, but the humidity is 100%. We are sweating like pigs today. Luckily, we have a/c in our hotel room.


Here are some pictures that were taken today. The first picture is of my buddy Dave. He is the wonderful chef that makes omlettes to your liking while you watch. We are forming a beautiful friendship, ha ha!!!


The second picture is of our hotel, The White Swan. There are 28 floors inside.


The third picture is of Valeri in front of a sculpture of a dragon. It was in a park near the hotel.


The last picture is a waterfall inside the lobby of our hotel. There are catfish swimming at the bottom of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I guess I am set when it comes to the weather there then... gets like that hot and humid where I am in Florida... this is good... Tell Dave that Mike will be there at some stage - hopefully this year for one of his omeletes (sp-it is late)..

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ron and Valeri. Glad that you all are safely in China!! Tomorrow is the big day! I know that Valeri has to have the butterflies as badly as I do. I can't wait to see the photos tomorrow! Hope to see you all next weekend. We will get to Guangzhou on Saturday. Big hugs to Jensen!!

April

3:24 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I love the lobby!!! great photos.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home