My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day Three

It's Sunday morning here right now. It's a bit past 6:00AM. Yet again it's a rainy, overcast day here in Guangzhou. Will this blasted rain ever stop??? We have a free day today. Hopefully the rain will subside for a little bit so we can go outside and walk around Shaiman Island for a while. We really haven't had the opportunity to take many pictures due to the weather conditions. Today is my last day as a being childless. Can you believe that tomorrow we're going to be parents??? I am so overwhelmed with emotions right now. We get Jensen tomorrow at 4:00PM. I am going to be a bundle of nerves tomorrow. I wonder if I'll even manage to get any sleep tonight? Odds are no.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Photos are great... but the main thing is that you are both happy... I can hear that you are happy little munchkin... looking forward to reading the next post. Don't worry about the rain... just go walking in the rain... Love Fliss

6:59 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Life will never be the same again! Can't wait to see the pics of you with Jensen... sleep well tonight (?!!!)

Be checking in, tomorrow evening!

10:44 PM  
Blogger fuzzandfuzzlet said...

If I am correct you are exactly 24 hours away from holding your son for the first time. I hope the countdown goes fast.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home