My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Entertainment

It's been raining on and off since we arrived here. To pass the time we've been watching some television. To our surprise we have some English speaking channels to entertain us. Most of you know how much of an entertianment junkie I am...lol! We're watching Nip/Tuck right now, which is one of my all-time favorite shows. Also, we saw American Idol, House, 24, CSI and there's also ESPN which makes Ron happy. I just thought that I would let you know about that in case anyone was wondering. There's also CNN and BBC America to keep informed of the world around us, too. At least we've had these diversions to occupy our minds until we get Jensen!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home