My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Some Pictures




The quality of the pictures are not the greatest. It was raining most of the day so we didn't take any. These were taken about 2 hours ago. They're from our hotel. Noticew the lovely style of my hair. Humidity has not been kind to me.

We'll take more pictures tomorrow when there is better light.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Great to see you Valeri and Ron.The hotel sounds lovely.

12:19 PM  
Blogger SARA said...

Can't see your hair! But I am sure it is in true mommy fashion!!!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home