My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Today is the Big Day!

I am a wreck!!!!!!! Today in less than 10 hours from now we will be united with our son, our first child. I can't believe after all these years that we're finally going to have the child we so desperately want.
Of course, I didn't sleep much last night. I think I slept for about 4 and a half hours. Who can sleep on such an important occasion as this? My husband, of course. I swear that nothing phases this man. I wish I could be more like him, calm and collect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You know Valerie... Ron sounds like Mike... me... I would be going nuts like you right now and Mike would be sitting there saying "What are you all excited about"... lol... it must be a guy thing? Or is Ron a Virgo...lol... Love Fliss - PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET JENSEN... The wait is killing me!!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home