My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Packing for Our First Meeting

We have all kinds of things prepared for meeting Jensen tomorrow. I have a bag full of little snacks, a little bowl for the snacks, a thermos and a cup, a Snoopy stuffed animal (how surprising, eh?), the taggie Snoopy blanket that Sara made for Jensen, lots of tissues, and lots and lots of love!!!!
Ron is in charge of the picture taking. I will be way too emotional to be able to do that!!!
I can't sleep so I figure that I would occupy my time by serfing on the internet, do a blog, catch up on some e-mails, etc. Ron is watching Happy Gilmore on television.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog and am so happy for both of you becoming parents. What a lucky boy to have you and Ron.
Congrats!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hurry up already... I am getting more and more nervous each time I go check out your site every 5 mins... knowing my luck - I will be at work when you get him and will have to wait until I get home. I see Ron is somewhat like Mike... alot calmer... Fliss

8:28 AM  
Blogger mama d said...

You two are going to be the BEST parents because you care and love so much. What a lucky, lucky family!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

OMG..its 1a.m in China at the moment and I'm going to work out when 4pm is in British time.
What a special day..21st May 2007.
Love to the three of you

9:49 AM  
Blogger WaitingForDrewBaby said...

I keep checking in waiting for those pics of you guys meeting Jensen. I am SO excited for you guys!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Applecore said...

This is so exciting! I hope everything will be ok tomorrow and that Jensen bonds with you quickly! You will be great parents! /Helena in Sweden

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kellyann said...

I can't wait to see Jensen in your arms at last! What a long wait you have had to become a Mommy and Baba! Wishing you all the best!

2:02 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Thinking of you! It's Monday morning, here in Aust. And China is only about an hour behind!

I hope you have a great day...

BRING ON 4PM!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home