My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Squeaky Shoes

I've had my first run-in with the famous squeaky shoes this morning. At breakfast I saw an adorable little girl running around with those type of shoes on her feet. They are the cutest thing!!! I have to buy Jensen a pair of those. I wonder if I could actually find a pair for boys here. Shoes are not easy to find here I've noticed. There are tons for girls, however. I think my Mom would get a kick out of those shoes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh no... I may buy some of the famous 'squeaky' shoes while I am there... unsure cause I am sure the noise would drive me insane.
Fliss

6:46 PM  
Blogger SARA said...

dum de doo dee dum... waiting for Jensen pictures!!!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I could only find two pair that worked for a boy and I snatched them up. Hopefully you will be able to get some for Jenson. They are so much fun!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home