My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

My name is Valeri . This blog is devoted to our daily lives as adoptive parents to our son. Our blog details our ups and downs in our crazy adoption process as well as our daily adventures as first time parents. We received Jensen on May 21, 2007 and our lives couldn't be any sweeter!!!!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today's Plans

Today we're going to be taking a trip to the Dong Guan Orphanage where Jensen lived. This is definitely something that I have been curious about. I'm am dying to know the conditions he lived under. I am dying to know what type of people took care of him. What were the nannies like? What were his daily routines? I think that we're very fortunate to have the opportunity to visit his orphanage. Some families that we've talked to here have not had that opportunity like we're getting today.
I don't know if we'll be permitted to take any pictures there or not. If so, maybe we'll have some for you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

What an opportunity! I'm so jealous! I hope the experience is a great one and that you get to take pictures.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home